Search This Blog

Monday, August 3, 2020

Top Golf

We did a few things this week. First, me and my father had some father son time when we took a motorcycle trip up to River road. I unfortunately could not get any pictures of the lovely river the road is built upon, but Me and my father got our picture in front of a bakery we stopped by for breakfast.
Me and Dad in front of the Bakery
The next day, we went to a place in San Antonio called Top Golf. It is a place where you can use any kind of club they have and hit a ball as far as you can. You aim for giant nets in the ground to get points. It was a tight game the hole ( ha ha) way through, but mom won one, and Cade, my brother one the other. We spent a long time there before retiring to going to one of our favorite places in Colorado, Culver's.
Nice silhouette of Dad

Giant Cheese Curd from Culver's
Meanwhile, Covid exists. The cases have been getting worse and worse here in San Antonio. But I don't like to talk about it, just a small mention. Till' next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment